An offline metadata analysis tool for any file type. Includes offline GPS resolution and time-lining.
A fast, offline tool for image analysis; including Error Level Analysis.
A tool for quickly reading and analysing e-mail headers for anomalies.
- Please don’t use unknown online services for customer verification. - I didn’t really know how to title this post, as the above seems almost too obvious. Unfortunately, I’ve found more and more private sector companies using random online services for customer verification and ‘OSINT’ work. I was finally prompted to
- Image Interrogator – v0.2 released! - This release has mainly been about smartening up the interface as sometimes it would get thrown off by certain size images, too much metadata, too little metadata and pretty much anything else. Made the interface not overlap, and not panic
- Image Interrogator v0.1 Released - I’ve been relatively quiet for the last few months, and that’s because I’ve been working on a completely new tool for analysing images. This aims to be a much leaner, lightweight tool for those that just need to quickly analyse
- v0.7 released! - It’s been a while but here’s a new release! I’ve added in a new passport MRZ resolver as it’s been quite a requested function – most of the ones available are online only and whilst I’m sure they don’t scrape
- Interview on Forensic Focus - I’ve recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Forensic Focus! Have a read of the interview at the link below: https://forensicfocus.com/c/aid=309/interviews/2019/benjamin-creator-of-metadata-interrogator/