The Metadata Interrogator (MI) is a portable, offline tool for quickly analysing EXIF, XMP, IPTC and other metadata from files. The goal is to try to scrape absolutely any metadata available from any type of file, and provide enhanced functionality for investigators.
- Grabs any and all possible metadata from a wide range of files.
- Graphical User Interface.
- Completely portable.
- Offline GPS resolving (as of version 0.2).
- Flags potential items of interest (photoshopping, named file author etc.)
- Full set of data tools (subtables, plotting, aggregating etc.)
- Timeline and file comparison tools (as of version 0.4).
- Easy to export data for further analysis/report